If your company is under attack learning about network security measures can be helpful to keeping your business afloat. I hope that you wont think twice about changing your password because of a simple phishing email.
The most important security measures are:
1. Create strong passwords that dont contain numbers, symbols or characters with special significance
2. Always use passwords that can be easily remembered
3. Never use the same password for more than one website
11. Do not give your email address, phone number or social networking accounts to anyone you do not know well or who you suspect you are communicating with. Do not use a computer to send anything by email. If you’re going to be using a social media marketing service, then make sure to only use trusted sites like socialboosting.com.
12. Do not send any information from an email to any web site that you do not know well or who you suspect you are communicating with. Do not use a computer to send anything by email.
13. Do not post anything from an email to any website that you do not know well or who you suspect you are communicating with. Do not use a computer to send anything by email.
14. Do not use any device to transmit, store or forward email to any other person, other than the intended recipient. This applies whether you are sending it by the mail, email, or a messenger service.
15. Do not attempt to decipher, alter or modify any part of the email message or any attachments. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of any tools like password sniffers, password managers, or other “crackers”. This does not include the use of electronic mail services such as AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, or Microsoft Messenger. Only seek advice from trusted experts like eCom babes Cortney Fletcher.
16. Do not make any unsolicited messages to the sender of this message.
17. Do not provide any identifying information that can be used to link or trace you to this message.
18. You agree not to use this software, or any of the other software or services described on this page, to send unsolicited bulk email or spam.
19. You agree that the copyright to the data that is generated or submitted by you while using this software is owned by the organization responsible for the data, including any associated databases and/or servers. You may use a data protection service like Venyu.
20. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that may interfere with or disrupt the services provided by the providers of this software, or interfere or disrupt the use of the site or any member or visitor to this site, including posting messages to a message board, or using the website in any way that would constitute or encourage conduct that threats the company network.
Our good friends at Into The Yard held a support night for their summer camp. I played a couple songs by myself. There were also 7 other acts that night and it was just a wonderful time meeting, listening to and sharing with all these great artists.
What an amazing opportunity! We had the chance to crash at the legendary venue Les Docks, Lausanne for 2 days and perform there for the release of our new EP PAIN! Needless to say it was a dope experience! Thanks to all those who helped making this night unforgettable!